Page Counter: counter
Officers & County Chairmen
Contact Us
Subscribe Mail List
The Constitution Party is seeking candidates for the next election.     For more info, please contact our State Chairman: Mike Ward - email:            
Register to vote as a Constitution

You can change your voter registration to Constitution.
If you have not registered, you can sign up as Constitution.

Click here to download and print a voter registration card

In box A, you need to mark whether or not you're an American citizen.
In box B, you need to mark whether or not you'll be 18 years old before the next general election.
Under Party Registration, check "Other" and write "Constitution" on the line provided.
In the next box, mark the appropriate option:

Check "New Registration" If you were never registered to vote in Kentucky before, mark If you've moved within Kentucky since you last registered, mark "Address Change" If your name has changed mark "Name Change" Otherwise, mark "Party Change" Sign and date the registration form.

• You must mail or return the completed voter registration to your local county clerk at least 29 days prior to the election.
• A listing of county clerk contact information is available on the State Board of Elections website,

If you have any questions, you can contact:

State Board of Elections
140 Walnut St
Frankfort, KY 40601-3236
(502) 573-7100
Deaf and Hard of Hearing persons with TDD: call (502) 573-7100

It is important to verify your registration status a week after you mail your completed voter registration card.

If, after two weeks, you are still not re-registered Constitution, or if you are just marked as "Other" please contact us and we can check on the status

© -2010, Constitution Party of Kentucky, All Rights Reserved
Paid For By The Constitution Party of Kentucky